What personal information do we collect from people who visit our blog, our website or our app?
We do not collect information from visitors to our site. or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information about you when you enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, browse the website or use certain other features of the site. following ways:
How are visitors’ information protected?
We use regular malware scanning. We only provide articles and information. We never ask for personal or private information such as names, e-mail addresses or credit card numbers.
• Help you memorize and process items in the basket.
• Understand and save the user’s preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile global data on site traffic and interactions to provide better experiences and tools on the site. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer notify you whenever a cookie is sent, or you can choose to disable all cookies. You do this through your browser settings (like Internet Explorer). Since each browser is slightly different, consult the Help menu of your browser to find out how to correctly modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled too. This will not affect the user experience that will make your website experience more efficient and some of our services will not work properly.
Disclosure by a third party
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore assume no liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nevertheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and we welcome any comments on these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summarized by Google’s advertising principles. They are set up to provide a positive user experience. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=fr
We have not activated Google AdSense on our site, but we may do so in the future.
COPPA (Child Online Privacy Act)
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) allows parents to control personal information collected from children under 13 years of age. The Federal Trade Commission, the national consumer protection agency, applies the COPPA rule, which sets out what website and online service providers must do to protect the privacy and safety of children online.
We do not sell specifically to children under 13 years old.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that defines the rules for commercial e-mail, defines the requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to stop receiving e-mails, and sets out stiff penalties for violations.
We collect your e-mail address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries and / or other inquiries or questions.
• Process orders and send order information and updates.
• We may also send you additional information about your product and / or service.
• Go to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our customers after the initial transaction.
To be in compliance with CANSPAM, we accept the following:
• DO NOT use false or misleading topics or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in a reasonable way.
• Indicate the physical address of our company or the headquarters of our site.
• Monitor the compliance of third-party email marketing services, if applicable.
• Promptly honor unsubscribe / unsubscribe requests.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you wish to unsubscribe, you can send us an email at
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
[email protected] and we will remove you from ANY correspondence.
Last updated : 4-March-2019